CERAMIC SLURRY VALVES
• Structural ceramics are used on the valve gate and seat to resist wear, corrosion, high temperatures and thermal shock.
• Product is suitable for conveying wearing media, including dust and particles in vacuum systems.
• Dual seats create bi-directional sealing.
• Required operating power is low; manual, electric and pneumatic actuators may be used.
• Materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast Steel, and others, as required.
• Multiple ANSI and DIN flange standards are available. Higher classes available.
• Typically used for on/off service
• Ceramic seat materials are also selected on an application basis. Options include high alumina ceramics, silicon carbide, and others.