CERAMIC PNEUMATIC VALVES
• Designed for use with high abrasion media, including dust, catalysts, and other small particles.
• Gate seat is spring loaded to enhance sealing effect for ultra-fine powders.
• Expansive gate cavity allows flowable product to “flow” into open areas, allowing gate to close.
• Ceramic internals for abrasion resistance.
• Dual seats create bi-directional sealing.
• Multiple connections available, including ANSI and DIN Standard Flanged and pipe stub ends, for seamless integration into existing systems.
• Materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast Steel, and others, as required.
• Ceramic seat materials are also selected on an application basis. Options include high alumina ceramics, silicon carbide, and others.