CERAMIC BUTTERFLY VALVES
• Excellent, cost effective control valve for aggressive media.
• Eliminates characteristic problems of butterfly valves in abrasive media: disc wear.
• Ceramics materials are 6-8 times harder than most alloys.
• Ceramics are nearly universally chemical resistant.
• Full control options, including 4-20mA positioner and actuator.
• Multiple ANSI and DIN flange standards available. ANSI 150 and 300 classes are also available.
• Ceramic seat materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Alumina, Zirconia, Silicon Carbide, and others.
• Body materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast steel and others.