CERAMIC BALL VALVES
• Ceramics withstand severe abrasion. Offering as much as 30X that of alloy materials.
• Process media is prevented from contacting alloy body that is fully lined with structural ceramics.
• Ceramics are nearly universally chemical resistant.
• Full control options, including 4-20mA positioner and actuator.
• Multiple ANSI and DIN flange standards available. ANSI 150, 300 and 600 classes are also available.
• Ceramic seat materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Alumina, Zirconia, Silicon Carbide, and others.
• Seat and Ball are lapped together in matched sets to insure positive sealing.
• Materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast steel and others.